13 July 2012

friday the thirteenth...


on a cold and rainy (summer) day


the Ghastly family started to whisper


what about us?


There's new and fun prints out of the family gallery. The question is of course, to buy or not to buy?
I thought there's only one way to know if I need more fabric to make the family into a quilt. And then I started cutting. 


The question is still unanswered. Do I need a family gallery print for the back?

; )

Take care on this cold and rainy (hope not) friday...

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Another fun triangle quilt!

It’s cold and rainy here too! You really start thinking about Halloween and Christmas in July, don’t you?

Patti said...

Oh! The Ghastlies! I have a collection of this fabric that I don't want to cut into! So weird, I know. personally, I would definitely go for the Family Gallery. I love how your quilt is looking.

Quiltefia said...

Stilig!! Du er rå!! Ha en fin sommerhelg!! Håper du får litt godt vær, så du han få gjort noe annet enn å sy!! Eller ta symaskinen med ut!! AnneK:-))

Jan said...

There is just no end to what can be done with this pattern - love your Halloween edition!

Mary said...

oh definitely you need a family gallery for the back! I love this quilt....can't wait for Halloween...it means cooler weather :)

Anonymous said...

I've been collecting this and thought triangle too, but am still undecided. Yes Yes and Yes, you NEED the print for the back. It is such a great art piece to showcase it.

I also have a Christmas one in my head.

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun! use whatever you want on the back - doesn't have to match.