20 May 2010

the more, the merrier...


Thank you all for wanting to play along in my PIF challenge:


You are all selected ; )

I'll need all of you to send me your mail address. Please see my profile for mine.

This is how it goes:
I have up till 365 days to make you a handmade gift, and send it to you.

When you receive it, you have to invite 3 people to play along. Yes, only 3.

Then you have up till 365 days to make them a handmade gift.

And so it goes, hopefully for a long time ; )

(If anybody wonders how this picture of colorful perle cotton size 16 is relevant - the only relevance is the number 9 (as in more is merrier) and it was a lucky find yesterday)

11 comments:

Mrs Moen said...

How fun; I'm so lucky to get something you have made!
I was drooling over that yarn yesterday, but as I'm on a Making Do Month, I just have to keep on drooling.-)

Lynne said...

I love your comment on my Kaffe post - you are sooo much nearer than everyone else on the hours guess whether or not I hand quilt it. I would really love to hand quilt it but might see how you get on first. Keep me updated. I laughed when I saw your post had a picture of Perle threads and that was my post yeaterday. I've never bought any before and they are soooooooo gorgeous!

Lynne said...

This is going to sound a bit odd but I like looking through new blogs and have just had a scroll through yours and there is just so much on there I love - your Amish colours, your finished diagonal Madness, your selvedges, you wonky blocks. I have to follow.

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Morsomt tiltak!! Jeg vurderte å melde meg, men jeg var litt feig kjenner jeg..... Fine retro quilter du har laget!! Stipplingen din er så bra!!Tett å fin!! Ha en fin pinse!! Hilsen AnneKari:-)

sewtakeahike said...

I'm so excited about this Marit!

Andi said...

What a generous woman you are Marit!!!
Your recipients are very lucky.
Andi :-)

Janet said...

Wow, you are so lovely and generous to be doing all the PIF's. Love the threads and the colours are luscious.

That Girl said...

I'm so excited to be a part of this! Thanks for including me!

Jennifer :)

natalie. beyond the reef said...

oooooh.
it feels so great to know there's a surprise ahead.....
ooooh.
it feels so great to know I will be someone's surprise, ahead.....
to receive, to give, to keep going like this.....must make things just a little better along the way...
thanks for including me!!

Shayla Sharp said...

Awesome! (Doing a happy dance.)

linda said...

Yeah!!! You are a generous soul. So glad to be playing!!