24 February 2008

A new challenge, and a finished one...



How exiting - I have signed up for the Spring Quilt Swap

So now my brain has start working; spring colors ???, good blocks to use???. Well I have a few ideas, I guess I´ll let them grow, and nurse them for a bit.


I just finished my first little wallhanging, that I posted about earlier, and put it up in the livingroom. I am so happy - it adds warmt to the room. This is one of my first quilts with woven fabrics, can't wait to start anotherone, the fabric is so pleasant to handquilt!







I also recieved a charm pack of Wee play in the mail - love these fabrics. And so it seems, I'm not the only one....





3 comments:

Teresa said...

Your wall hanging just says "Home Sweet Home" to me - Great job! good luck in your swap. I followed the link and it looks like fun, but with all else I have going, just can't take it on right now. I will be very interested in seeing the pictures of all the swapped quilts.

Michelle said...

My kitties love it when I put quilt squares or fabric on the floor too...or anywhere for that matter. They think I must have put it there for their bed and they have to test it out! I'm new to blogging too...you're doing great!

Greenmare said...

what a sweet wall quilt!
and your kitties are adorable!