This weekend I pulled out my bee blocks from the Eurovision Quilters. Sketching a bit brought out an idea of organizing the blocks into columns.
Putting all the blocks up on the design wall, my first step was to put their bare feet in some grass, connecting them and emphasize the columns. I chose white to bind it all together, contrasting the sky blue background in the blocks.
Then there was room for more. I had an 10" by 11" free space to fill... and I wanted to add some letters. A bit more planning on paper first:
The top is 50" * 67" and I have started thinking about batting and backing. One step at a time...
Wish you all a lovely week!