03 May 2013

ensemble




Thank you so much for all the quilt love!

Just wanted to share a snapshot of these 4 quilts in different stages of completion:
  • top in off white and blue
  • top in blue, purple and green
  • back of a quilt in the progress of being quilted
  • back of a quilt in need of a binding


the small quilt in front sums it all up, I think I am spotting a blue and green trend...

; )

do you have any favorite colors lately?

* ensemble: a group of separate things that contribute to a whole


9 comments:

Mary said...

THese are beautiful Marit! Love the stitching!

Sharon said...

Your quilting on these is fantastic!

Elisabeth Solum said...

Nydelige farger sammen! Flott stjerne!
I det siste har jeg brukt en del gult, blått og grått.
Ha en god helg! :)
Klem Lisa

Nifty Quilts said...

You have a beautiful ensemble there! In fact, I'm working on a blue and green quilt now, that would fit right in. Perhaps I was inspired by yours!

Franziska said...

there are quite a few colour combinations I like by now. In general I'm longing for colour - bright colour. :) Must be the long winter.

Unknown said...

Typically, I don't do blue, although I love the colour. I love using white with anything. Your stitching is wonderful. This is my year to learn to hand quilt.
Your colours sense is great!

Anonymous said...

always adore your hand quilting.

Lynne said...

Lovely colours and yes there is definitely a theme!

Since I mostly make scrap quilts for donation, I go with whatever colours are available to me!

Carla said...

Anything aqua really floats my boat right now!